Val Gardena, Italy
Surrounded by magnificent and unforgettable mountains, discover the unique and priceless natural spectacle of the mighty Dolomites in Italy. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is enchanting with extraordinary rock formations, breathtaking scenery and very unique views. Ski from Val Gardena to Alta Badia, via The Sellaronda, along side mountain lovers, pleasure seekers and avid skiing fans.
The Small List
- Rifugio Emilio Comici - Built in 1955 on the mountain 7,066ft high in the heart of the Dolomites, Emilio Comici has retained all of its original charm to this day, right down to the unmistakable blue shutters. Engage in a Special Night, James Bond Night at Rifugio Emilio Comici, where the stars shine on a cold winters evening and a unique experience begins. A magical and spectacular nighttime extravaganza of live music, exquisite cuisine and frolicking with new friends!
- Hotel Sella - Fantastic slopes and fantastic hiking trails are right outside the door in the heart of the Dolomites. Look forward to a warm welcome, attentive service, a cosy ambience and a magical getaway.
- Salei Hütte - A very special and rustic ambience that radiates warmth and coziness. The spacious sun terraces invites you to linger and relax in both summer and winter with a view that sweeps over the panorama of the Dolomites. Serving typical South Tyrolean dishes and an exciting Aprés Ski with live music.
- Sella Ronda - The heart of the world's largest ski carousel, the Dolomiti Superski. The First World War is the theme of this tour and in spite of the serious subject there is an optimistic tone. The grandiose alpine landscape of the Dolomites will tell you the meaning of the word freedom with outstanding food, wine, and grappa, as well as a breathtaking scenery with rocky peaks, thick forests and snow-covered landscapes along the way.
- SooChic - This restaurant & Lounge Bar is just one of the fantastic sites in Selva di Val Gardena with unique cocktails and late dining options.