Alta Badia, Italy
The Alta Badia valley is known as the South Tyrolean stronghold for gourmets where high standards apply and where hotels and restaurants in the six villages meet every holiday need. Whether it's a 5 or 4-star hotel or a traditional mountain hut, the standards are extreme. Alta Badia's villages are the perfect destination for mountain lovers seeking comfort and quality. Experience a vibrant mix of tradition, quality and modernity in Alta Badia and its six villages of Corvara, Colfosco, San Cassiano, Badia, La Villa and La Val.
The Small List
- Club Moritzino - At 6,889ft., the most famous Après-Ski in the whole Badia Valley and by far the most sophisticated of Alta Badia's famous clutch of gastro mountain huts.
- Rosa Alpina Hotel and Spa - A 5 Star Luxury Hotel in San Cassiano, Alta Badia with a 3 Michelin Star restaurant and an elegant atmosphere to fall in love with. The exquisite accommodations celebrate local hospitality with an elegant refined Alpine atmosphere.
- Restaurant St. Hubertus - The Patron Saint of hunters, this globally renowned 3 Star Michelin restaurant features exceptional cuisine that is worth a special journey. Only the highest quality ingredients found in the region, from wild game to mountain herbs, are used by Chef Norbert Niederkofler to create dishes in a light Mediterranean way.
- Wine Bar Siriola - Don't be fooled by the name, this restaurant is much more than just a wine bar. The cuisine is elegant, imaginative, full of flavor and with a particularly interesting wine list.
- La Siriola - Quality, imagination and an ability to combine a whole host of unusual flavors have brought 2 Michelin Stars to this expertly crafted restaurant which is well worth a detour. Using a selection of top-quality ingredients, chef Matteo Metullio creates dishes with a strong, immediately recognizable character.
- Taxi Raimond - Taxi, transfer and chauffeur driven cars for hire in Alta Badia, Cortina and Val Gardena with expert local drivers, who know the roads in the Dolomites like the back of their hands and, upon request, are always ready to provide tips and information about places, restaurants, bars, shops, mountain lifts and more. Our Go-to-Guys!