The fashion capital of the world, Milan oozes with glamour, seduction and an energy that is thrilling, inspiring and, of course, offers the finest shopping experience on the planet!
The Small List
- Armani Hotel Milano - For fashion lovers and admirers of Giorgio Armani, who hails from Milan, this 5 star luxury hotel with signature Armani style is located in the heart of the fashion district and the city center. armanihotelmilano.com
- Armani/Bamboo Bar - This is a sought after venue for fashion, social and business events as well as discerning guests. Take in the exclusive ambience! armanihotelmilano.com
- Bice - The network of Bice restaurants spanning the world today began 90 years ago in Milano, Italy by Beatrice Ruggeri – also know as Bice. Today, Bice is a historical and traditional restaurant renowned in Milan especially for its elegance and fine dining. bicemilano.it
- Piazza del Duomo - The main center of Milan dominated by and named after the impressive church that overlooks it. It is by far the most beautiful square in Milan and a meeting place for all. duomomilano.it
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele ll - One if the world's oldest shopping malls, designed in 1861 and built between 1865 and 1877, showcasing luxury shopping for the latest fashion and style trends in the world. ingalleria.com