Near the center of the Cyclades in the middle of the Aegean Sea lies this tiny gem of an island with labyrinth-like interior streets, magnificent beaches and a cosmopolitan flair. Walk along the narrow streets of Chora, see the sunset from Little Venice, and enjoy the glamour and simplicity of the island, simultaneously.
The Small List
- Nammos - Redefining opulent beach life, Nammos serves sophisticated dishes with charisma and style. The beach bar is where the parties seem to emerge from the waves. This establishment improves year after year and is a point of reference around the world. nammos.gr
- Matsuhisa Restaurant - Enjoy Nobu’s acclaimed creations in Mykonos in the Belvedere Hotel's magnificent poolside setting with sweeping views over the brilliant white homes of Chora that tumble down the hillside. Indulge in the signature Martinis and cocktails, a vintage champagne selection and finger food at the restaurant’s Matsuhisa Bar. belvederehotel.com
- Bohème Mykonos - A stone’s throw from the unique Windmills and Little Venice, Bohème is a Mykonos Town Luxury Hotel, built according to the traditional Cycladic architecture standards, with luxurious suites. Be Bohemian...Be lavish at this Small Luxury Hotel of the World. bohememykonos.com
- Katrin - This beloved Mykonos kitchen keeps it in the family with Vageyalis at the helm. A beautiful boutique-style location on a narrow walking street with a homey decor and cuisine that will call you back for more. Phone: +30 2289 022169
- Kuzina - Enjoy the sun, sea, mouth-watering dishes and refreshing cocktails, to the sounds of the music by the resident DJ. When the sun goes down, the mood goes up. kuzinamykonos.com