The home of Mozart, Beethoven, Sigmund Freud, the Vienna Boys Choir, the infamous Sacher Torte and more…
THE SMALL LIST
- DO & CO Stephansplatz - The backdrop of Vienna’s St. Stephen’s cathedral and the culinary presentation seduce at highest standards. docohotel.com
- Zum Kameel - The Bar is the heart and soul of the Schwarze Kameel. Here, relaxed guests will find the perfect setting and a unique place to meet and retreat. kameel.at
- Sacher Torte - The Original Sacher-Torte has been the most famous cake in the world since 1832 and the original recipe remains a well-kept secret. The basis of the entire confection is a chocolate cake, thinly coated by hand with best-quality apricot jam. The chocolate icing on top of it is the crowning glory. It tastes best with a portion of unsweetened whipped cream.
- The Loft Bar at Sofitel - Contemporary setting for innovative haute cuisine, with city views through floor-to-ceiling windows. dasloftwien.at
- Albertina Passage - A Supper Club where a discerning and demanding palate, a lot of creative energy and skillful craftmanship are definitely the main ingredients and the musical concept can be described in following few words: Jazz, Funk and Soul. albertinapassage.at
- Vienna Boys Choir - One of the best boys choir in the world of sopranos and altos for over five centuries. wienersaengerknaben.at