St. Tropez, France
Villa soirées, Le Club 55 on Pampelonne Beach and Les Caves du Roy nightclub at the Byblos Hotel are where the rich and glamorous hold court at one of the most famous and sexiest seaside villages on the French Riviera. A palace on the the Côte d'Azur made famous by Brigitte Bardot who frolicked on the beaches in the 1950's and thrust the sleepy enclave onto the international stage.
In St. Tropez, the Rosé flows like water, there is a beach for every mood and anything goes. In this playground, the more sinful, the better.
The Small List
- Byblos Hotel - Enjoy gracious hospitality at Hotel Byblos Saint-Tropez located in St.-Tropez, France that meets the expectations of the most discerning guests. byblos.com
- Le Club 55 - Since its creation in 1955, its philosophy is summed up in one sentence: “Here, the customer is not king ... because he's a friend.” club55.fr
- L’Opera Saint Tropez - Soak up the glamorous and sumptuous atmosphere, be enthralled by the creative and modern shows and enjoy the seclusion of a private club. opera-saint-tropez.com/en/
- Brasserie des Arts - Located right beside the famous Place des Lices, Brasserie des Arts is a cool and exclusive lounge bar with a chilled and glamorous vibe that is hard to resist. brasseriedesarts.com
- Casa di Stefano - Authentic, impeccable Italian food. casadistefano.com
- Nikki Beach - Chilled champagne, innovative dining, alluring people, fantastic DJs, exciting entertainment, incredible events and amazing fashion shows all come together to create a scene that is not to be missed. nikkibeach.com
- Bagatelle - Where memories are built and life is sweet. bagatellesttropez.com
- Le Tigrr - Located in the Hotel Ermitage, Le TIGrr found its summer lair. tigrr.fr/tigrr-saint-tropez/
- Caves du Roy - THE LEGENDARY NIGHTCLUB IN SAINT-TROPEZ. lescavesduroy.com
- Tarte Tropézienne - Created in 1955 and named by Brigitte Bardot while she was filming And God Created Woman in St. Tropez, the Tarte Tropezienne is a delectable dessert pastry consisting of a magnificently filled brioche.
- Le Sube - Observe the dance of yachts and sailboats in a relaxed atmosphere with locals and travelers in the know. Opt for the terrace for the best sunset experience in St. Tropez. hotelsubesainttropez.com
- Place des Lices Market - The wonderful Place des Lices 'Provencal' Market is a must on Saturday mornings after a workout and before lunch at Le Club 55. The market offers a huge range of foods including breads, pastries, cheeses, sausages, flowers, olives, spices, herbs, fruit and vegetables. Locals head to the market early to secure the freshest produce. Grab a seat at one of the many cafés and watch the show with an espresso and a Tarte Tropézienne! seesainttropez.com