The world's second smallest country (after the Vatican) measuring less than one square mile, and a playground for the wealthy and A-List celebrities who are drawn by its climate and beauty, Monaco is surrounded by France on the Côte d'Azur with glitzy casinos, luxurious hotels, designer boutiques, and alluring nightclubs. The mega yacht lined harbor overflowing with glamour and the prestigious Monaco Grand Prix, a Formula One motor race held each year on the Circuit de Monaco (the one race a year that every driver dreams of winning) makes Monaco a hotspot full of elegance and excess.
Watch the Monaco Grand Prix, the ultimate adrenalin Formula One experience, in the heart of the action at the world’s most famous bend, the Fairmont Hairpin Turn! Unlike any other race in Monaco. Glitz and Glam at the best location on the track.
The Small List
- Le Bar Américain, Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo - An elegant low-key ambiance of beautiful wood, leather armchairs, soft lighting, windows overlooking the sea and live music every evening.
- Cipriani Monte Carlo - With the ambiance of a luxury yacht and the nautical theme enhanced by strong blue and white elements this prestigious restaurant offers its patrons the outstanding quality and service, the warm welcome and the lively atmosphere that are Cipriani trademarks and have conquered the world over.
- Nobu Fairmont Monte Carlo - In its elegant atmosphere the restaurant offers the perfect vantage point to glimpse 3 countries, Monaco, France and Italy, while dining on Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s legendary cuisine.
- Fairmont Hairpin Room - Elegant and comfortable, the Fairmont Hairpin rooms provide unique views from their private terraces offering the best views of the race with its location on the hairpin bend.
- Sass Cafe - An exclusive and mystical restaurant, piano bar and club with refined decor, musicians and DJ’s who will lead you to the end of the night.
- Bagatelle Monte Carlo - With breathtaking decor, the Bagatelle Monte-Carlo restaurant is the new meeting place for the Monaco elite. Opened May 2017, the restaurant is situated at the corner of the Place du Casino, in a very luxurious setting by English designers and overlooks the gardens of the Café de Paris.
- Miami Plage - Welcoming guests for over 25 years on the oldest beach in Monaco, Miami Plage's traditional Mediterranean cuisine uses fresh ingredients in large portions. Enjoy a fabulous lunch then relax on the Côté Plage with an Aperol Spritz.
- Brasserie du Café de Paris Monte-Carlo - At any hour of the day or night the iconic Café de Paris Monte-Carlo is a must! Lively and open to all, this festive venue is a meeting place where everyone converges.
- L'Horizon Deck, Restaurant and Champagne Bar - Enjoy the "Market 45 lunch" offering an unlimited buffet experience with a breathtaking 360 degree view of the Mediterranean.
- Nikki Beach Monte Carlo - Located on the rooftop of the Fairmont Monte Carlo, the sophisticated scene is all about lounging poolside with Champagne, specialty cocktails and gourmet food. Soak up the sun all day, and party under the stars all evening! Beautiful and glamorous!