Los Angeles, California
The City of Angels, the second largest city after NYC, is rich with Hollywood luminaries, famed restaurants, sexy nightlife and entertainment galore. This city also never sleeps!
THE SMALL LIST
- The Ivy - The celebrated Ivy restaurant on Robertson Blvd. in Los Angeles continues to ooze with glitz and glamour. This LA landmark is beautifully appointed with country-cottage rooms overflowing with decadent roses and champagne being poured freely by the friendly wait-staff. Known for celebrity sightings and bulb flashers, both stars and stargazers dine side by side. The constant stream of Rolls Royces is a treat and the food is great too! theivyrestaurants.com
- Rodeo Drive - Three blocks of heaven on Rodeo Drive encompass luxury, fashion and high end entertainment. The crown jewel of Beverly Hills and one of the most famous and luxurious destinations on earth.
- Chateau Marmont - This is the place where things happen. You can feel it in the air. The sex appeal and the martinis draw the deal makers and parade of chic and classy guests. chateaumarmont.com
- Ysabel - Trendsetters and jet setters alike revel in this charming restaurant with an outdoor courtyard adorned with olive trees for al fresco dining and late night cocktails. A magnet for the stylish and destined to become an icon. ysabel.la
- Shutters on the Beach - Work, play or do nothing at all. Positioned directly in front of the Pacific Ocean with the Santa Monica Pier in sight, this oasis of beach chic is a must. shuttersonthebeach.com
- Gjelina - Stars, locals and out of towners in the know clamor to get a table at this beloved Venice Beach standout rustic-chic restaurant. gjelina.com
- Getty Museum - An inspirational, educational and international collection of works from European painters, sculptors, photographers and more to be explored. getty.edu
- SLS Beverly Hills - A fête extraordinaire. Service standards you would expect from a Los Angeles luxury hotel with a serious injection of boutique style, creativity and fun. Fantastical interiors by Philippe Starck and culinary arts from the imagination of Chef José Andrés. slshotels.com
- Montage - Vintage Hollywood, modern elegance and an urban oasis, the Montage Beverly Hills creates a welcoming respite amid Los Angeles’ most exciting and sophisticated pleasures. montagehotels.com
- Il Pastaio - "A taste of heaven," it's no wonder this friendly neighborhood trattoria has been a favorite meeting place, satisfying locals and visiting customers with its mouthwatering pasta since opening in Beverly Hills 1994. giacominodrago.com
- Terranea Resort - Walk onto the set of paradise at this Eco Friendly Resort, pronounced terra-NAY-a, a land unto itself. The private peninsula paradise is just minutes from the bustle of Los Angeles where you'll be surrounded by the tranquil waves of the Pacific. terranea.com